DairiConcepts is committed to maintaining a comprehensive sustainability program that ...
- Promote the well-being of future generations
- Support our clients' sustainability efforts
Our platforms and economic, social and environmental practices are incorporated into our way of working every day.
We build lasting relationships with our customers through reliable, high quality and safe products. Our eight manufacturing plants are SQF Level 3 certified, the highest level of food safety guarantee that can be obtained within the SQF code.
By working with our suppliers and customers, we discover new ways to make our supply chain more sustainable. This creates long-term value for our shareholders and customers and stable employment for our workforce.
Approximately 500 employees in eight locations rely on us for competitive salaries, educational opportunities, training to achieve accident-free workplaces, and health care and retirement benefits. We also guarantee that everyone is covered by local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Encouraged to give back to their communities, our employees participate in sports teams, schools, civic groups and local charities. By serving these organizations and directly helping families in need, they are improving their communities for the future.
To protect the environment, our manufacturing plants use technologies to conserve energy. We have programs to ensure that the objectives of energy and waste reduction are met. These include, but are not limited to:
- Reduction of solid waste through the recycling of selected materials
- Reduction of energy through the use of burners, motors, thermal equipment and high efficiency lighting.
- Water conservation and wastewater reduction through improvements in the plant system
- Savings in fuel and transportation through the merger of freight companies
- Reduction of emissions through the application of innovative technologies